Pages

Monday 3 September 2012

Prosperity is God's Plan for You


"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future" Jeremiah 29 :11

Isn't great to know that God has planned for you, when he created you, to prosper? "But why am I struggling so?" some us might ask. One thing I know, God's word is the absolute truth, And He never breaks his promises. The definition of prosperity according to this is therefore:

Prosperity - Succeeding God's Way!






The promise in God's word is our starting point. When I read this for the first time I too could not understand that if God has planned for me to prosper why is His plans not coming to fruition in my life? The second step (Now that I know what it is, its soo easy :)) is that in order for you to prosper you must fulfill your responsibility of becoming what God had planned for you to be and living the life he had planned for you.

Answer these questions for yourself:

1. Am I experiencing prosperity according to God's promise?
2. Am I already what God intended me to be or at least in the process of doing what he intended me to do to become that?
3. Do I know what God has intended me to become?

If your answer is no to all three of these questions, you have some digging to go do! And the process is easy, seek the answer in time with God, His word and by listening for His voice.

See my "Books I love" section for some great bible study guide in this regard. And enjoy the journey! I'll be keeping you in my prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment