Pages

Thursday 27 September 2012

Promises in God's Word on Wealth and Prosperity



In the course of my study I came across the following lovely list of promises in God's Word on Financial Success, Wealth and Prosperity for His children:


    As I give, it is given unto me, good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over. Luke 6:38.

    My God makes all grace abound toward me in every favor and earthly blessing, so that I have all sufficiency for all things and I abound to every good work. 2 Corinthians 9:8.

    I am blessed in the city, blessed in the field, blessed coming in, and blessed going out, my laying down, my rising up. I am blessed in the basket and blessed in my bank accounts, investments, health, and relationships; they flourish. The blessings of the Lord overtake me in all areas of my life and I receive them. Deut 28:1-14.

    I am like a tree planted by rivers of water. I bring forth fruit in my season, my leaf shall not wither, and whatever I do will prosper. Psalms 1:3.

    The blessings of the Lord makes truly rich, and He adds no sorrow with it. Proverbs 10:22

    The Lord has opened unto me His good treasure and blessed the work of my hands. He has commanded the blessing upon me in my storehouse and all that I undertake. Deuteronomy 28:8 and 12.

    God delights in my prosperity. He gives me power to get wealth that He may establish His covenant upon the earth. Deuteronomy 8:18, 11:12

    God has given me all things that pertain to life and godliness, and I am well able to possess all that God has provided for me. Numbers 13:30, 2 Peter 1:3-4.

    I delight myself in the Lord, and He gives me the desires of my heart. Psalms 37:4.

    The Lord rebukes the devourer for my sake, and no weapon that is formed against me will prosper. All obstacles and hindrances to my prosperity are now dissolved. Malachi 3:10-11; Isaiah 54:17.

    The Lord is my shepherd, and I do not want. Jesus came that I might have life and have it more abundantly. Psalms 23:1; John 10:10. 
       


11 comments:

  1. Glory to God! Glorious truths!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gods Word is the truth on any subject including prosperity Praise the Lord for His goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. God's word is true. Whatever he promises will come your way. Thank GOD in advance because blessings are sure to come. If GOD says it you can bank on it. Bless his HOLY name. Thank u Jesus for shedding your blood for us. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lord I praise you please grant me a blessing thank you god father almighty of heaven and earth thank you jesus his only son. Thank you holy spirit that I may receive under your name amen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lord I praise you please grant me a blessing thank you god father almighty of heaven and earth thank you jesus his only son. Thank you holy spirit that I may receive under your name amen

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is ever Faithfull and ever ready to fulfill the desires of His children. Lord have mercy upon me and make your glory forever abound towards me that I shall do the work of charity across nations which you have assigned me for. Amen. I am Amarachi Joe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you lord for ur blessings I believe amen my lovely lord.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Why do I doubt so much that God wants me to prosper?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Truly did one of you get the supernatural manifestation in their hands (MONEY) from these Scriptures "literally"!?

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete